Sunday 16 September 2012

Investigators in Egypt

Recently I finished painting a few tomb raider-type characters:




The above is Dan McDermott, Archaeologist (50087).  He was quite easy to paint and I thought I pulled off the flame effect on the torch quite well!  I didn't expect him to come out looking quite so pissed...   :-)  The base is from Fat Spider.




Lastly is a miniature created by the Lead Adventure Forum.  It's LAF-01 Prof. Witchheimer.  I forgot to take a picture of the back of this one, which has a tentacle and some relics poking out of his backpack.  I bought two of this figure when it was originally released and only available through Battlefield Berlin.  I still have the other figure, and don't really have any plans for him yet.  You never know when you could use another investigator!!!

1 comment:

  1. Both characters and bases are well decorated. Thanks for the peek before they got too far into the tomb and loose the lighting.

    ReplyDelete