Thursday 31 January 2013

Werewolf: The Beast Among Us

I saw Werewolf: The Beast Among Us at my local Walmart one weekend, and told myself to check it out online when I got home.  I usually do this in order to prevent me from wasting money on a crappy movie.  However, everything I read about the movie online was relatively positive so I thought I'd give it a go.




I really enjoyed the Victorian horror feel to the movie (a European setting from the looks of it).  The characters in the movie were all well portrayed and well acted.  All of the "good guys" were distinctly different, with the arrogant aristocrat who threw the silver knives really standing out.  Of course, the plot was a bit silly, but I was prepared for that.  It is also quite gory, with body parts and blood all over the place - definitely not for the squirmish!




Overall, a very good campy movie!  I was pleasantly surprised by it and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys B movie horror in a Victorian setting.

1 comment: