Saturday 21 September 2013

The Whisperer in Darkness

I was able to sit down tonight while the wife was away at a housewarming party and watch "The Whisperer in Darkness".




I really enjoyed their previous movie, The Call of Cthulhu and I enjoyed this one as well!  I thought it moved a bit slowly at times and I don't remember their being a little girl that needs to be rescued or aerial battles...but I still enjoyed it.

The movie manages to provide a great atmosphere.  The part where he's listening outside the window of the house was great!  I also liked the brain case machine - the visuals were excellent.  I know that the machine didn't project their faces in the story, but I realize that they have to make changes when making a more visual movie.



All in all I enjoyed this movie.  It makes me want to go back and re-read the story once again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment