Tuesday 22 October 2013

6mm Warpact Units - BMP-1, BMP-2, MT-LB and Infantry

I wanted to take a break from the front-line Soviet units and started work on some second-line Warpact vehicles.  



These BMP-1s from GHQ are fantastic!  Full of detail, they were great to paint.  I tried a different, non-complex camouflage scheme for the Warpact vehicles.  However, the tan colour I used for the ATGW missiles link it in with the front-line units.  Just trying to tie them together.




Looking back, I should have painted the ATGW launcher on the BMP-2 tan as well.  Oh well.  I think it still looks good, and the MT-LBs are one of my favourite Soviet vehicles.  :-)




 Above are different pictures of the same two new infantry units.  

All in all I am very happy with the new camo scheme!  I've already started on a few more vehicles, infantry and some helicopters!

1 comment:

  1. Those are coming up great! Can't wait to see them on the table.

    ReplyDelete