Saturday 16 November 2013

Grave Robbers!

I bought a few packs of Foundry miniatures on eBay (free shipping!) that I've been wanting to get for a long time.  





The top one is from VC024 Dumping the Body, while the other two are from the VC017 Resurrectionists pack.  They're a bit pricey, and I probably wouldn't have got them if it wasn't for the free shipping.  There's a lot of other Victorian packs I'll get eventually when I feel the desire to "splurge".  :-)

They were very easy to paint and I love the theme!   The bases are from Fenris Games, and have a Lovecraftian/Graveyard feel to them. 

I've been buying a lot of Lord of the Rings GW miniatures on eBay.  I'm paying a friend in painted minis in exchange for completing my new basement.  :-)  I'm looking forward to having a man-cave with actual finished walls!

I have a few other grave robbers done and will post pictures tomorrow. 

Painted while listening to:  The Abominable

5 comments:

  1. These minis are really beautiful, love the details and the faces, stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting and basing on these little fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, just wrote a load of garbled nonsense. What I meant to write was: The Foundry models don't look very special on the site and they are somewhat expensive, but in-the-flesh they're actually pretty nice models and paint-up well (as you've amply demonstrated). I'm currently toying with the notion of using my Cavern Crawl rules to run crawls in Dracula's castle or something similar, using my existing Victorian horror models.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like these and have had my eye on them for a while now, jolly well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete