Saturday 13 September 2014

Next Batch of SOTR Germans

I got a bunch of Germans done a few days ago for Secrets of the Third Reich.



A few more troopers with Panzerfausts.
 
 
These are the Wolfrunners, to go along with the Wolfrunner Sergeant in my last SOTR post.  They came with these silly puny heads, so I replaced them with some decently-sized ones.
 


A sniper.  I forgot to do the rain pattern on it afterwards, but I think it still looks good.

 

A werewolf!  One of the few werewolf sculpts on the market that I like!
 
 
Painted while listening to:  Ripper by David L. Golemon
 
 
 
The only part of the book I enjoyed was the two and a half hour "prologue", which started out in Victorian London and later in 1916 Mexico.  The rest of the book was meh.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment